It’s that time of year again! Even though it’s still 96 degrees here, once football starts, I want to start making all the yummy fall foods. Pumpkin bread is one of my favorites! This is an easy recipe, with no weird ingredients. If you have pumpkin, you should have everything else you need. This recipe will make two regular size loaves or one bundt cake size.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 – 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Rosette Iron
- Beat eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in flour alternately with milk, beat until smooth.
- Add oil to pan, 3 inches in depth. Heat to 375°.
- Dip Rosette iron in oil to heat.
- Dip mold into into batter just to coat surface. (Do not let batter come over the top of the mold)
- Quickly dip batter coated iron into hot oil.
- Cook until cookie is light golden brown, about 30 seconds.
- Slip from mold and place on paper towels to drain.