These Glazed Chocolate Donut Holes are so easy to make. I made them along with the Apple Fritter Donut Holes. The most difficult part is only making 6 at a time in the cake pop maker. If you want it to go a little faster, you can bake them in the oven in a mini muffin tin.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (or combination all-purpose and whole wheat, I used 50:50 ratio)
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk (or 1-1/4 cup buttermilk)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons milk (or half and half)
- Preheat cake pop maker.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients for donut holes.
- Add wet ingredients, stir until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk to make the glaze. Set aside.
- Add about a tablespoon to each cake pop hole. Do not over fill. Do not fill passed the top of the hole.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes. (If they break in half when you remove them, cook for a little less time on the next batch.)
- Remove from cake pop maker. Brush glaze over top of donut holes.