- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 – 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Rosette Iron
- Beat eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in flour alternately with milk, beat until smooth.
- Add oil to pan, 3 inches in depth. Heat to 375°.
- Dip Rosette iron in oil to heat.
- Dip mold into into batter just to coat surface. (Do not let batter come over the top of the mold)
- Quickly dip batter coated iron into hot oil.
- Cook until cookie is light golden brown, about 30 seconds.
- Slip from mold and place on paper towels to drain.
Something to Craft About