- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- non-stick cooking spray
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, stevia, garlic, crushed red pepper and 3/4 cup chicken broth. Add chicken, marinate for an hour (if you don't have time, marinate for 15 minutes).
- Spray large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook broccoli and lemon, tossing often, until broccoli is bright green, about 3 minutes. Add remaining 1/4 cup chicken broth and cook until broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes.
- While cooking broccoli, spray another large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over high heat. Add chicken (reserving liquid) and cook, tossing often until brown and cooked through, about 3 - 5 minutes. Add to broccoli.
- Add reserved liquid from chicken to pan, cook on high heat until reduced by half and slightly thickened. Pour over chicken and broccoli.
Something to Craft About