Dukan Mongolian Beef
- 3 pounds London Broil
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons peeled & grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup stevia
- sliced green onions
- Slice steak in very thin strips. Place in large bowl. Sprinkle in cornstarch while mixing to ensure that each piece is covered. Place bowl in refrigerator while preparing sauce.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet on medium high. Add garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant. Pour in water and soy sauce. Carefully add stevia and stir well. Bring to boil and cook for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spray large skillet (I use an electric skillet) with cooking spray and heat to high. Add meat and any remaining cornstarch. Cook until meat is browned, but still pink in center.
- Add sauce to meat and cook until thickened.
- Add green onions and serve.
Something to Craft About