- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oat bran
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed pumpkin
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, oat bran, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and molasses together.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well after each.
- Add pumpkin and mix well.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients with water.
- Spoon into buttered muffin tins.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Something to Craft About