- 1 cup ground oat bran
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup fully cooked turkey breakfast sausage
- 1 cup egg beaters
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix oat bran and 1/4 cup milk. Press into pie pan to make crust.
- Cover bottom of crust with sausage and cheese.
- Mix egg beaters, salt, pepper and remaining milk. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Then lower oven temp to 350 degrees and continue cooking for 35 minutes.
Something to Craft About